World Building

Hello blog,

We haven't spoken for a while now.  I've been busy.  With life and things, and games and stuff.  How have you been?  You haven't aged one bit.  Seriously, you haven't.  I have been keeping all those rants to myself, and it's clogging my head.  All that mess is screwing with my thinking, and I need to call a maid service...or perhaps a crime scene clean-up crew would be best in this case.  

So anyway, there are so many subjects and themes and ideas that could be worth exploring here, now, at this moment.  Sitting here, in less than favorable conditions, I'm getting back to writing to you, blog-o-mine, and I'm wondering how this can even end well.  Like I said, too many freaking things to say, too much clutter and it's bringing me down.  Well, not really.  I'm just being melodramatic, since HEY it's the internet, right?  Let's make a big deal out of the little things, and bullshit out of mice farts.

I just spend the last 30 seconds looking up the word "clutter" just to make sure I wrote it correctly.  And yes, I thought you'd be interested in knowing this, dear blog.  Also, cludder is apparently a word describing a really untalented football player.  Oh well.

LET'S DO THIS!

...next time.  I'm tired now.  I'm not really.  See, I'm just coming up with clever excuses to make this easier on both of us.  Yeah, it's actually the kid's bedtime.  We'll chat later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year's Best Top Ten Game List Countdown of DOOM

Too Much Info

Heroes and Villains: Who Would Rather Win