The Time of Your Life...

Hiya folks,

Welcome to this deserted landscape, where blog posts are like tumbleweeds: rare and pretty much without fanfare.

It may very soon change however, seeing I'm spending more time writing now than I ever did in the last 6 months. Changes are good, and so is the end of the Summer Game Crunch (well, for me and my team anyway...). More time can be devoted to chatter of this kind right here. Of course, I also have to help keep other things running, so there might not be a slew of new logs coming in every week, but at least there will be some.

Most of my close friends know that I am a big fan of Penny-Arcade, and especially of Jerry Holkins. His writings have been at some point instrumental, if not orchestral, in the evolution of my jive. And everybody knows that there is no jive without the much needed horn section!

Say that I mimic, say that I am unoriginal. I don't really care, for I am within the part of the blogosphere that is furthest from the Sun and closest to the Void. Betwixt the Whatnot and the Whereto, the Ludogistic Blog is found. If you are here, then you may have reached the End of the Internets.

So in all, expect updates but perhaps very unoriginal ones; or even some based on things you have read that are so 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for reading and have fun playing.



My ramblings are quite the twine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Year's Best Top Ten Game List Countdown of DOOM

Too Much Info

Heroes and Villains: Who Would Rather Win