Holy Shimole!

You might have heard about this.

Mass Effect 2 will be mostly developed in Montreal. Oh joy. When can I start?

Whoa! Grab hold of th'reigns, partner, and slow them horses of yours. The team comes from the other studio, and EA Montreal already have staff aplenty, so they probably won't need anybody else. Not to mention that my chops ain't fit for work on something like this...

But this sudden proximity to the project probably means the Montreal Game Community will be privy to some juicy details. Not to mention that the city's IGDA chapter will most likely get the chance for meetings and talks with the members of the team.

A very exiting time indeed, my friends.

I know I'm just reporting news that you are going to see most everywhere, and it doesn't make for great blog blah blah. But this is an opportunity for me to display my Mass Effect-tattooed heart. I loved that game, with all its flaws and weaknesses.

However, this ain't some lamer with a crush on Bioware speaking. I have no Baldur's Gate Stigmata forcing me to praise the products of this Edmonton-based developer, even though I spent months and months on the first and second BG and KOTOR games. I genuinely believe that the software coming out of this Cold Place is brewed with such commitment and passion that the sweet result can only be compared to the Godly Mead of Ol'times.

Perhaps that was a bit much of an metaphore. Well, you get my drift : ME HEART BIOWARE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year's Best Top Ten Game List Countdown of DOOM

Too Much Info

Heroes and Villains: Who Would Rather Win